- Must be of Hispanic descent or origin.
- Resides in Latin America or Ibero-America and has country, regional (more than one country) or global responsibility; OR resides in the U.S.A. and has Latin America or Iberia responsibility only.
- Works in a technology leadership role in a company that has presence in Latin America/Iberian Peninsula.
- Executive level
- Leader, visionary and/or innovator in the technology sector in their region.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in their specific technology field.
- If entrepreneur, their organization must have over $5M in revenue per year.
- The nominee and their organization/company are continuously aligned with HITEC’s mission and goals.
HITEC 50 Guidelines:
- The objective of the HITEC 50 is to highlight the highest ranking executives of the organizations that meet/exceed the HITEC 50 criteria.
- Candidate submission:
- Organizations may submit as many candidates as they believe meet the criteria, however, it is HITEC policy to recognize up to three awardees per organization.
- Organizations may submit executives from their own organizations or external organizations.
- Individuals (HITEC and non-HITEC affiliated) may submit nominations.
- Candidates may self-submit nominations or be submitted by their peers.
- HITEC Board and Advisory Board members may nominate candidates (including HITEC and non-HITEC affiliated organizations).
- Meeting the nomination criteria does not guarantee selection to the HITEC 50.
- Candidates must submit an application in order to be considered for selection.
The HITEC 50 award program has become more and more competitive each year. Meeting the criteria does not guarantee selection, as the selection committee reviews various components of each nominee's candidacy.
The HITEC 50 award ceremony takes place during the HITEC Spring Leadership Summit.
View Past HITEC 50 Award Winners: