HITEC is now accepting applications for its 2021 HITEC 100 recognition list.
Nomination Deadline: June 19, 2020
For nearly a decade, The Hispanic IT Executive Council (HITEC) has been recognizing the nation’s most influential Hispanics in the technology industry. The core mission of the HITEC 100 recognition is to highlight and showcase outstanding professionals who have excelled in the business of technology, role models who inspire young people to pursue careers in technology and motivate professionals to continue to excel and connect with the Hispanic community. Now is the time to take an internal assessment of your company’s talent pool and start selecting individuals who can compete for HITEC's recognition awards! You can inspire our future generation to pursue technical careers by nominating your best and brightest Hispanic Technology Professional and Entrepreneurs.
Nominating Individuals Can Help Your Organization:
- Bring positive attention to your industry or organization
- Identify and showcase leaders and rising stars
- Retain top talent
- Show your employees their work is valued
- Engage your Hispanic employees
HITEC 100 Nomination Requirements:
For an individual to qualify for the nomination of the HITEC 100 list, the technology executive should meet the following criteria:
- Hispanic descent or origin
- Candidate resides in the U.S.
- Has a National, OR Regional (including the U.S.) OR Global Responsibility - CANNOT have Latin America or Iberia responsibility,
this would qualify for
- Technology/Digital Executive, OR Entrepreneur who is a thought leader or influencer
- Candidates need to have a minimum of 5 years experience in their specific technology field and a minimum of $5 million of budget responsibility
- Involvement/Outreach to the Hispanic community – acting as a role model
- Consistently promotes diversity within Corporate America and/or Government
- Continuously shows they and their organization/company are aligned with HITEC’s mission and goals
HITEC 100 Guidelines:
- The objective of the HITEC 100 is to highlight the highest-ranking executives of the organization that meet/exceed the HITEC 100 criteria.
- Candidate submission:
- Organizations may submit as many candidates as they believe meet the criteria, however, it is HITEC policy to recognize up to three awardees per organization.
- Organizations may submit executives from their own organizations or external organizations.
- Individuals (HITEC and non-HITEC affiliated) may submit nominations.
- Candidates may self-submit nominations or be submitted by their peers
- HITEC Board and Advisory Board members may nominate candidates (including HITEC and non-HITEC affiliated organizations).
- Meeting the nomination criteria does not guarantee selection to the HITEC 100.
- Candidates must submit an application in order to be considered for selection.
The HITEC 100 award program has become more and more competitive each year. Meeting the criteria does not guarantee selection, as the selection committee reviews various components of each nominee's candidacy.
Complete the HITEC 100 Nomination Form Below: