HITEC is now accepting applications for its 2019 HITEC 50 recognition list. Please use the form below to nominate yourself or a qualified individual.
Nomination Deadline: January 29, 2019
For an individual to qualify for the nomination of the HITEC 50 recognition list – the Technology Executive should meet the following criteria:
- Must be of Hispanic descent or origin.
- Resides in Latin America or Ibero-America and has country, regional (more than one country) or global responsibility; OR resides in the U.S.A. and has Latin America or Iberia responsibility only.
- Works in a technology leadership role in a company that has presence in Latin America/Iberian Peninsula.
- Executive level
- Leader, visionary and/or innovator in the technology sector in your region.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in their specific technology field.
- If entrepreneur, their organization must have over $5M in revenue per year.
- The nominee and their organization/company are continuously aligned with HITEC’s mission and goals.
HITEC 50 Guidelines:
- The objective of the HITEC 50 is to highlight the highest ranking executives of the organizations that meet/exceed the HITEC 50 criteria.
- Candidates come from a variety of sources, including but not limited to:
- Organizations may submit as many candidates as they believe meet the criteria, however it is HITEC policy to recognize up to three awardees per organization.
- Organizations may submit executives from their own organizations or external organizations.
- Individuals (HITEC and non-HITEC affiliated) may submit nominations.
- Candidates may self-submit nominations or be submitted by their peers.
- HITEC Board and Advisory Board members may nominate candidates (including HITEC and non-HITEC affiliated organizations).
- Meeting the nomination criteria does not guarantee selection to the HITEC 50.
- Candidates must submit applications in order to be considered for selection.
The HITEC 50 Award program has become more and more competitive each year. Meeting the criteria does not guarantee selection, as the selection committee reviews various components of each nominee's candidacy.
Candidates will be notified by early March of their selection status.
HITEC 50 Nomination Form: